Wardray Premise are pleased to announce the addition of the MediMattress scanner mattress for the comfort and care of patients undergoing an MRI scan. These memory foam mattresses are available for GE, Siemans and Philips scanners .
This ergonomically designed system brings a new generation of comfort to diagnostic environments.
Benefits for Patients:
- Patients are able to remain still, improving image quality
- Patients able to remain in comfort even with chronic or acute painful medical conditions
- Reduces incidence of skin pressure injury in vulnerable patient groups
- Reduction in the number of sedation scans as patient remains in a more comfortable position
Benefits for the Hospital:
- Anti-static material prevents artefacts
- Reduces number of abandoned scans
- Enhances the overall patient experience
- Made from highest grade reflex foam to retain shape and support
- Outer covering made from the highest quality vinyl for rigorous daily cleaning required for infection control procedures
|MR5600P||Mattress for Philips Scanner||1500mm x 470mm|
|MR5600G||Mattress for GE Scanner||1500mm x 390mm|
|MR5600S||Mattress for Siemens Scanner||1500mm x 490mm (shaped)|
MediMattress Spinal's unique curved shape maintains small distance of spine from RF receiver for optimal image quality, whilst also providing critical side support for the patient. Suitable for use with all manufacturers' scanners.
Thickness varies between 20mm and 60mm.
|MR5600SP||Spinal Mattress for GE/Philips/Siemens||1200mm x 500mm|