Wardray Premise has established themselves as the leading supplier of MR products to the medical industry.
The Company philosophy is quality without compromise. We are committed to supplying products and services that meet the needs of the customer in terms of safety and cost without compromising on quality. This philosophy runs throughout the entire organisation from product design and manufacturing to sales and after-sales service.
- MRI Installations - Wardray Premise are experts in RF and Magnetic Shielding for MRI Rooms.
- Transportation - Adjustable Height Trolley, Fixed Height Trolley, Paediatric Trolleys, Folding Portering Chair, Bariatric Portering Chair, Portering Chair, Folding Wheelchair
- Paediatric Monitoring - MiniMuffs Neonatal Noise Attenuators and Beb'x Paediatric Securing System
- Monitoring - Tesla M3® MRI Patient Monitor, Tesla duo® Pulse Oximeter and NIBP, Manual Blood Pressure Set, Stethoscope and Laryngoscopes
- Safety - OxiQuant MC® MR Room Oxygen Monitor, SafeView Patient CCTV Camera, Fire Extinguisher, Hand Held Metal Detector, Warning Sign, Warning Light, Ferroguard® MRI Alarm System
- fMRI - Functional MRI
- Relaxation - Relax & View® Video Relaxation System, Video Stand, Mirror Device, PureSound Audio Relaxation System, Noise Reducing Headphones and Relax & View® Image Collection
- Accessories - Instrument Trolleys, Step Stools, Linen Stand, IV Drip Stand, Reversible Prism Glasses, Vision Correcting MediGlasses, Surgeons Stool, Labels, Wheeled Waste Bin, Drug Cabinet, Titanium Hand Tools and Coil Transport Trolley.
This page also contains further information relevant to our range of MR products.
Our Technical Application Manager will be pleased to demonstrate our products and will follow up sales of our technical equipment with a customer training course within the UK.
If you require more information or wish to book a demonstration, please contact our sales office where one of our advisors will assist you.
Alternatively, you can speak to Ian Benton directly on 01633 881467
The quality of our products and services is guaranteed. We can also offer extended warranty packages on all MR products. Supported by our specialist team of service engineers with many years of experience in this field, a comprehensive range of service contracts are available within the UK for individual products and also multi-product contracts at competitive rates.
Please Note: The MRI Suite can be a hazardous environment. Ferromagnetic items can be attracted to the magnet isocentre with such force as to become dangerous projectiles and may cause serious injury. To ensure the safety of these products and to guarantee MR safety, only Wardray Premise trained personnel should undertake any maintenance work.
- MR / MRI
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging is abbreviated to "MRI" or "MR". The terms are interchangeable.
- MR Safe
As defined by the ASTM International (American Society for Testing and Materials) document, MR SAFE is applied to an item that poses no known hazards in all MR environments. MR SAFE items would include non-conducting, non-magnetic items such as a plastic Petri dish. The document further states that an item may be determined to be MR SAFE by providing a scientifically based rationale, rather than test data. Unlike the previous FDA’s description of MR SAFE, the new MR SAFE may only be applied if the item is 100% safe, without exception, regardless of field strength or any environmental or extenuating circumstances.
The universal icon to be used for all MR SAFE products is a green square with white capital letters “MR”, or, a white square with green border and green capital letters “MR”. Items marked with the green MR SAFE icon may be taken into, used, or placed anywhere within any MR environment without risk or potential harm.
- MR Conditional
This is defined by the ASTM International as an item that has been demonstrated to pose no known hazards in a specified MR environment with specified conditions of use. Conditions that may be used to define the specified MR environment include field strength, spatial gradient, RF fields, specific absorption rate(SAR) as well as the potential for additional conditions such as operational conditions for a device.
The MR CONDITIONAL label is used to alert the user that there are certain limitations to the usability of the item, or the testing that was performed. As an example, an item may have been tested for a 1.5 Tesla system, but not a 3 Tesla. Items bearing the MR CONDITIONAL icon should include additional information on the label, as to what the conditionality of use is, such as a gauss line restriction or SAR level limitation. The icon designated for MR CONDITIONAL marking is a yellow equilateral triangle with a black border and black capital letters “MR” inside.
- MR Unsafe
As defined by the ASTM International this is any item that is a known threat or poses a hazard in all MR environments. An example of an MR UNSAFE item would be a pair of ferromagnetic scissors, or any other item constructed of ferrous metals.
The MR UNSAFE icon consists of a white circle with red border and diagonal strike through and the capital black letters “MR” inside.