It is acknowledged that a relaxed patient will be more responsive to clinical examinations and treatment. Furthermore, this reduction in stress may alleviate high blood pressure and reduce pulse rate for the apprehensive patient.
The Wardray Premise range of Relax & View® products have been designed to help relax patients and provide a more pleasant working environment for staff.
Relax & View® Image GalleryTop
- Relax & View® Video Relaxation System - a fully MR compatible video display unit developed in the UK to help relax anxious patients during scanning. It accepts input from any composite video source (e.g. VCR, DVD) and delivers the signal via optic fibre to ensure interference-free operation.
- Video Stand - a secure and semi-movable mounting support for the Relax & View® Video Relaxation System screen unit
- Mirror Device - a free standing mirror assembly to allow the patient to look outside the magnet bore
- PureSound Audio Relaxation System - delivers high quality stereo audio into the examination room without interfering with the scanner. The system is designed to operate from the line or headset output of any standard CD player, cassette deck or radio tuner.
- Noise Reducing Headphones - for use with our Puresound Audio Relaxation system
- Relax & View® Image Collection - creates an illusion of three-dimensional views of the outside world, simulating natural light through walls and ceilings. The translucent natural and scenic images provide a pleasant distraction which may reduce costly repeat examinations caused by patient stress and restlessness.