Wardray Premise offer a portering chair and a wheelchair for transporting patients to and from the MRI suite.
Folding Portering Chair: MR4500Top
Providing safe transfer to and from the MRI suite with the benefit of being able to fold neatly away for storage. This is achieved by simply lifting the seat.
Manufactured in aluminium with a powder coated finish and wipe clean ribbed vinyl. This chair has two 125mm swivel and braking castors fitted to the front with two 315mm wheels at the rear.
- Welded seams to assist with infection control procedures
- Adjustable flip up foot rests are removable. Raise and lower arm rests to ease patient transfer
- Safely transports patients up to 200kg (440lb)
Folding Bariatric Portering Chair: MR4588Top
This new chair has been designed specifically to transport bariatric patients to and from the MRI suite and is MR safe.
With the increase of obesity becoming more of an issue in recent years, this chair allows patients to be transported safely to an open scanner. With no magnetic parts included in the design, the chair can transport the patient in to the scanner room.
The MR45588 is approximately 30% wider that our standard portering chair and has been weight tested to 300kg (approx. 47 stone).
Portering Chair: MR4501Top
Our basic Portering Chair offers excellent value for money.
Manufactured in aluminium with a powder coated finish. The seat and back are finished in high density foam, covered in a flame retardant, wipe clean material with welded seams.
- Non marking, low rolling castors with foot operated brakes to the rear.
- Up and down (below seat level) armrests allowing easier access and patient transfer.
- Retractable footrests with anti-slip covering.
- Safely transports patients up to 220kg (490lb).
Folding Wheelchair: MR4000NTop
The MR Folding Wheelchair has been specifically designed for use in and around the MR suite.
This product is MR conditional as specified by ASTM standards.
- Optional IV pole and cylinder holder attachments
- Swing away footrests and detachable armrests
- Rear storage pocket on the back of the chair has “MR” prominently displayed reducing the possibility of it being confused with a standard wheelchair
- Maximum weight capacity 113kg (250lbs)
|Depth (with footrests):||1100mm|