: Relax & View Panels for Royal Oldham NICU
The Burning Issue of Fire Doors
: Three Counties Equine Hospital MRI Facility
The burning issue of fire doors
Wardray products are custom made to meet customer specification and include a range of independently tested, lead shielded fire doors. Wardray fire doors offer 30 or 60 minute fire resistance.
Wardray believe that a successful fire door relies on more than using a fire door blank in the construction process. Wardray have actually paid experts to burn a Wardray designed door (or several doors over the years!) to make sure that the performance of their fire doors is assured, nothing is left to chance.
When purchasing a fire certificated doorset customers need to remember:
- Not to alter the door as it may invalidate the warranty and inadvertently effect the fire performance of the door
- Fire accreditation is a strict process that dictates things like the size and position of glazed panels in doors
- To ensure that any ironmongery is in accordance with the Company’s Global Fire Assessment
Wardray Premise Ltd is accredited to ISO9001:2008 and ISO13485:2012, with an established tradition for quality and reliability.
The Company’s current portfolio includes:
- Accessory products and solutions for X-ray and MRI environments
- Structural radiation shielding products for medical diagnostic and radiotherapy applications
- Industrial shielding for non-destructive testing (NDT) facilities.
Contact the sales staff via email or telephone 0208 398 9911 for further details.