Wardray Premise are delighted to be attending the Building Better Healthcare Awards ceremony on 2 November 2016.
This year we have sponsored the award for sustainable development. The award is made for a project that lowers the carbon impact of healthcare services and construction.
- Patterned X-ray Screens
- MR Safe Folding Bariatric Portering Chair
- Scoliosis Chair
- Easyroller Wheelchair
- Tesla M3® MRI Patient Monitor
- Infant Cocoon
- Elijah's Story: Relax & View panels for Royal Oldham NICU
- The Burning Issue of Fire Doors
- Design and construction of MRI facility and beskpoke MRI trolleys for the Three Counties Equine Hospital
- Wardray install MRI facilities at The Shard, London
- Wardray provide custom screens for The Royal Liverpool University Hospital
- Folding Cube Trolley
- Door Manufacturers
- Timber Procurement Policy
- Ferrous Free Castors
- X-Ray Aprons
- Relax & View® Lightboxes
- Installation for James Fisher NDT at Deeside Industrial Park.
- Colour-coded wheelchairs and trolleys.
- New LED lit signs.
- New Patterned Screens.
- Wardray supplies Olympic Park in Union style!
- Wardray Premise sponsor the new BIR Publication.
- Wardray Premise - 8 decades of shielding for medical and industrial installations.
- Wardray Premise achieve BS EN ISO 13485:2003 accreditation.
- Latest Projects UK
- Wardray expands structural shielding installations overseas
- Celebrating 100 Years
- CyberKnife® - Wardray Premise provides shielding for the UK's first CyberKnife®