Based on a principal of outstanding customer care, Wardray Premise Engineers have gained an excellent reputation for efficiency and technical expertise.
Our team of engineers cover the whole of the United Kingdom. Overseen by Service Manager, Neil Nicholson, they collectively have more than 100 years of experience in medical imaging and have gained an exemplary reputation within the medical industry.
Their wide range of complimentary disciplines include Digital, Electro-Mechanical and Electronic systems. All of our Engineers are qualified in the IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition. All are fully conversant with MEIGaN Version 2. Their knowledge of hospital-based medical equipment includes a large number of MR products.
Wardray Premise have gained a reputation for the fastest response times within the industry, with all calls responded to as a matter of urgency. Our Engineers can be contacted directly by the customer via mobile phones and pagers. They are supported by an office-based co-ordinator, Sarah Yeomans, to ensure good communication links with all our customers.
Our Technical Applications Team provide pre- and post-sales support and training on MR products. They will be pleased to discuss and demonstrate any products in our MR range throughout the United Kingdom.
Wardray Premise are able to offer service contracts on many essential items of medical equipment. Multi product service contracts are also available to save on cost and downtime. We would also be pleased to quote for any other equipment within your department that requires servicing. Please contact our service team for further information.
The range of products that we are able to install and service currently includes:
- X-ray Processing Equipment
- Founded in 1983 our service division was established as an agent for Fuji UK to install, commission and service their full range of processing equipment. This was initially set up to cover the south east of England but has since expanded to encompass Fuji customers across England and Wales.
- RF Testing
For over 15 years Wardray Premise has been involved in RF attenuation testing. Initially this was carried out on our own manufactured Faraday cages. Over the years this service has expanded to encompass testing of other manufacturers' enclosures for confirmation of performance or as a diagnostic tool where problems have been found.
The actual test performed vary according to the manufacturer's requirements. However, all tests are carried out in accordance with the recognised MIL-STD-285 using the latest state of the art test equipment.
If you have an artefact problem on your scanner, we are able to carry out an independent test and report on our findings.
- Our team of engineers have worked within the UK National Health Service Breast Screening Programme (NHSBSP) for 25 years, developing our skills as processing systems, chemistry and film screen technologies have evolved. We carry a full range of sensitometric equipment to complement all of our customers' QA requirements.
- Roller Viewers
We also service Breis and Radx motorised mammography film viewers.
- Since 2000 we have been closely associated with Fuji's sister company Fuji Hunt supplying and supporting their chemicals and equipment throughout England and Wales.
- MR Products
MR equipment should always be serviced by qualified personnel in order to protect the warranty and ensure ongoing MR safety. Our experienced engineers are available to install and service the following products.
- General Hospital Equipment
Wardray Premise has expanded it’s service division into Hospital theatres and wards servicing the following:
- Operating Tables (both electrical and mechanical systems)
- Day Surgery Tables
- A & E Patient Transfer Trolleys
- X-ray Trolleys
- Other Equipment
We also provide installation and maintenance services for other electrical and electro-mechanical products. Such as:
Third Party Product SupportTop
Our Engineering team are also able to provide support for third-party products which you may wish to introduce into the UK market, providing pre- and post-sales support, customer demonstrations, training, servicing and repairs.
Your enquiries are invited. Please contact our sales office for further information.