Wardray Classic Aprons are designed specifically for the comfort of the user.
Five sizes from ultra petite to large are available with a choice of three lengths and colour co-ordinated belts. The thick padding in the shoulders and rear fastening belt, are designed to transfer weight from the shoulders to the waist.
Careful selection of the correct size for the wearer is of critical importance. In the interest of health and safety, we recommend that a choice of sizes is provided in a department.
The Classic Collection offers the following advantages:
- No unnecessary wrap-around and therefore less weight.
- Attenuation levels of up to 94% (105kv) and 98% (70kv) are achieved with 0.35mm Pb equivalent.
- The support and weight distribution is within the apron - no need for any additional belts.
- Ultimate comfort and flexibility using extra tough and durable materials.
- Detachable buckle belt fastening for easy replacement.
We offer a personalised labelling service on all new orders of Aprons and Top & Kilts for a small charge. These labels (small or large) will identify your protective clothing either by department or individual.
Please contact our Sales Department to discuss your requirements.
Protection is available in 0.25mm Pb, 0.35mm Pb or 0.50mm Pb. All aprons are available in the eight standard Ultraflex® colours and four patterns.
The standard length is 90cm with alternative lengths available on request. The five standard sizes correspond to the following widths across the front and back of the apron.
- Ultra-Petite: Front 55cm wide, Back 48cm wide (Ladies size 8-10/Mens chest 80-85cm)
- Petite: Front 62cm wide, Back 52cm wide (Ladies size 10-12/Mens chest 85-90cm)
- Small: Front 66cm wide, Back 55cm wide (Ladies size 12-14/Mens chest 95-100cm)
- Medium: Front 72cm wide, Back 61cm wide (Ladies size 14-16/Mens chest 105-110cm)
- Large: Front 78cm wide, Back 67cm wide (Ladies size 16-18/Mens chest 115-120cm)
The first part of the product code for a Double Sided Apron indicates the required protection.
The standard length is 90cm with alternative lengths available on request. The five standard sizes correspond to the following widths across the front and back of the apron. Please add the letter U, P, S, M or L to the product code to indicate the required size.
Please add one of the following codes to indicate single or double shoulder clip option.
|SC||Single Shoulder Clip|
|DC||Double Shoulder Clip|
Then add one of the following codes to indicate the required colour or pattern.
To indicate the required edging colour, please add one of the above colour codes (AH, FN, CL, CS, MT, MU, PP, RB) to the end of the product code.
Finally add a colour code to indicate the belt colour: White (W), Navy Blue (NB), Red (R), Green (G), Brown (BN), or Burgundy (BY).
- DS25S/SC/CL/CL/BY (Double Sided, 0.25mm Pb, Small, Single Shoulder Clip, Claret apron and edging, Burgundy belt)
- DS35M/DC/FY/RB/W (Double Sided, 0.35mm Pb, Medium, Double Shoulder Clip, Farmyard pattern with Royal Blue edging and White belt)
- DS50L/SC/RB/AH/BN (Double Sided, 0.50mm Pb, Large, Single Shoulder Clip, Royal Blue with Ash edging and Brown Belt)