Classic Half Back Aprons have a buckle belt fastening at the front to give maximum support and security.
Weighing slightly less than the equivalent Double Sided Aprons, they offer all the benefits of the Classic range and are ideal for situations where personnel do not require full protection across the back.
Protection is available in 0.35mm Pb or 0.50mm Pb. All aprons are available in the eight standard Ultraflex® colours.
Half Back Aprons are available in two standard sizes, corresponding to the following widths and lengths.
- Small: 54cm wide, 95cm long
- Medium: 58cm wide, 100cm long
The first part of the product code for a Half Back Apron indicates the required protection.
Half Back Aprons are available in two standard sizes, corresponding to the following widths and lengths. Please add S or M to the product code to indicate the required size.
Then add one of the following codes to indicate the required colour.
To indicate the required edging colour, please add one of the above colour codes (AH, FN, CL, CS, MT, MU, PP, RB) to the end of the product code.
Finally add a colour code to indicate the belt colour: White (W), Navy Blue (NB), Red (R), Green (G), Brown (BN), or Burgundy (BY).
- HB35S/PP/PP/W (Half Back, 0.35mm Pb, Small, Poppy apron and edging, White belt)
- HB50M/CL/PP/BY (Half Back, 0.50mm Pb, Medium, Claret apron, Poppy edging and Burgundy belt)
- HB50M/RB/AH/BN (Half Back, 0.50mm Pb, Medium, Royal Blue with Ash edging and Brown belt)