The DR Panel Protector provides a safe, easy way to take weight-bearing X-rays of feet (AP view).
To use, simply place the unit over the DR panel that is positioned on the floor. Patients step onto the DR Panel Protector with as much weight as needed to get the desired image. Our series of patient positioning devices are the result of innovative research and design, responding to the expressed needs of radiographers. We supply only high quality products that enhance medical care and promote the continued advancement of medical imaging.
The DR Panel Protector works with most DR systems, including those offered by Canon, GE Healthcare, Philips, Quantum, Siemens, Shimadzu, Toshiba and Trixell. When ordering please state which DR system you are using.
- Weight capacity of 500 pounds
- X-ray lucent faceplate allows X-rays to pass through the DR Panel Protector with no significant absorption or scattering
- Achieves optimal positioning for weightbearing
- Non-slip rubber floor grips keep the DR Panel Protector securely in place on a hard, smooth floor
- Cable notch in Panel Protector frame accommodates the cable system
- AP foot images while keeping the patient’s feet close to the target image platform, ensuring high quality images with no significant magnification