The XRT2000 and XRT3000 trolleys are designed specifically for use in Accident & Emergency and Imaging Departments.
One trolley is hydraulic and the other electrically operated. However, both are built from lightweight material that is designed to withstand the rigours of A&E and accommodate conventional cassettes and new digital technology.
Departments currently working with conventional x-ray equipment can purchase new trolleys knowing that if or when their department becomes digital, these trolleys will be able to accommodate the new technology, reducing long term budget expenditure.
The patient would be able to remain on one trolley for transportation / treatment / x-ray, saving time, money and the risk of patient and staff injury during transfer from one trolley to another.
A gas sprung, power assisted back rest can be provided if the x-ray is not needed to run the full length of the trolley.
Both trolleys can be manufactured to suit adult and paediatric patients.
XRT2000 and XRT3000 trolleys have the following features as standard:
- Bucky slide rotates through 360° and is suitable for portrait and landscape images
- 50mm mattresses as standard (welded to aid infection control)
- Four IV socket positions
- Foot or head mounted monitor stand
- Heavier lifting capacity
- Other mattress types available including memory foam and pressure relief
- Range of different colour finishes
- X-ray Table
- Multi Imaging Table
- Paediatric X-ray Table
- Paediatric Multi Imaging Table
- General Transport Trolleys
Trolleys can be custom made to suit individual requirements
Please contact our sales office for further information.
X-ray Table: XRT2000Top
This hydraulic table has all of the above listed features and can accommodate conventional and digital imaging (excluding C-Arm).
Other Features Include:
- Individual locking castors on each wheel
- Raise and lower via foot operated hydraulic scissor lift
Multi Imaging Table: XRT3000Top
This electrically operated table has all of the above listed features and can accommodate conventional and digital imaging including C-Arm.
Other Features Include:
- Central locking and one directional castor
- Raise and lower via two electric columns driven by a 24V DC battery
- Patient’s belongings tray
- Oxygen cylinder holder (up to HX size)
|XRT3000||Multi Imaging Table|
Paediatric X-ray Table: XRT2000/PTop new
The new Paediatric X-ray Trolley is based on the same specification as the XRT2000 adult Trolley. The trolley can be manufactured in any RAL colour. Cot side bumpers for the safety and comfort of the child are supplied as standard.
|XRT2000/P||Paediatric X-ray Table|
Paediatric Multi Imaging Table: XRT3000/PTop new
The new Paediatric Multi Imaging Table is again, identical to the XRT3000 Multi Imaging Table. The trolley can be manufactured in any RAL colour. Cot side bumpers for the safety and comfort of the child are supplied as standard.
|XRT3000/P||Paediatric Multi Imaging Table|
General Transport Trolleys: GT1501 & GT1501/PTop new
The new General Transport Trolleys are light, easily manoeuvrable and robust enough to withstand the rigours of daily use. Adult and Paediatric versions available.
- Drop down cot sides with protective
- Bumpers for patient safety
- Gas sprung adjustable Backrest
- Corner buffering for protection
- IV pole with four fixing points
- Optional oxygen cylinder holder
- Table height manufactured to customer
|GT1501||General Transport Trolley|
|GT1501/P||Paediatric Transport Trolley|